Clients Can Qualify for a Mortgage if on “Temporary Leave” from a Job! You may not realize that temporary leave income can be counted toward helping a borrower qualify for their mortgage even if they won't be returning to work prior to their loan closing. Examples include: maternity leave parental leave short-term medical disability [...]
- Eric Bolstad Receives the WAMP 2017 Jim Fitzgerald Distinguished Service Award
- Absolute Mortgage Ranks #3 on Puget Sound Business Journal’s List of Washington’s Best Workplaces
- Absolute Mortgage Helps Make the MORELove Project’s First Annual Charity Golf Invitational a Huge Success
- Absolute Mortgage Ranks #2 on Seattle Business’s List of Top 100 Companies to Work For
- Welcome To The Family Keith, Kristine, and Laney!
- 5 Puget Sound School Districts That Will Increase Your Home’s Value
- How to Prepare for a Home Loan Application